Home > Forum

Jules Bianchi

New 1. October 5, 2014 02:54 pm
Author
Town
Lavradio
Team

The FIA confirms Jules Bianchi has suffered a severe head injury and is currently undergoing surgery

Hope everything goes well with Jules.
New 2. October 5, 2014 04:13 pm
Author
Team
Italy Scuderia Pantera Nera
Division 2.2
I hope that as well.
New 3. October 6, 2014 12:58 am
Author
Town
Weymouth
I hope he will be ok and makes a full recovery. I couldn't believe it when I was watching and realised there was another car behind the loader and I was almost in tears watching the TV coverage after the red flag
New 4. October 7, 2014 05:57 am
Town
Shinshiro, Aichi, Japan
Team
It has been reported in Canada that the surgery was successful and he is still in critical condition but breathing on his own.

Sounds like he might pull through!! I hope so.....
New 5. October 7, 2014 01:23 pm
Team

why the green flag?
New 8. October 9, 2014 05:53 am
Town
Shinshiro, Aichi, Japan
Team
Based on his injury update he will be very luck to pull through and even if he does he may need to be taught everything again from walk to speech and simple tasks.

Sadly to say his career is over!!

Hope he pulls through!!
New 9. October 11, 2014 01:03 pm
Author
Team
Italy Scuderia Pantera Nera
Division 2.2
I hope that too. It's a real pity about his career especially when considering that some days before the accident, he himself said he was ready to drive for Ferrari.
New 10. October 11, 2014 08:25 pm
Town
Shinshiro, Aichi, Japan
Team
I find it really hard to judge the back markers as I didn't have Vettel as great driver based on Toro Rosso results. I took his win as a one off.

Based on this season I still think he isn't a great driver but simple a good driver.

Ricardo has been successful with Red Bull but would you classify him as a great driver since he is a head of Vettel?? Or Webber as a great driver?? Webber has always been a good driver maybe even below par considering who he has driven against in his career.

What I am trying to say is how good are these drivers at the back of the Feild?? I cannot tell other than judging them against their team mates but I do beleive that a driver driving a bad car at the back is learning a lot more than a driver is a good car.

It would have been interesting to following his progression if he had been able to jump up to a bigger team. But I don't agree that he was ready for Ferrari and I think that Vettel is not a good fit at Ferrari either.

Alonso is the only one that I think that fits Ferrari and maybe Hamilton but I also think F1 is at bit of a cross roads needing new star drivers. I just don't see the current group out side Nico, Hamilton, Vettal & Alonso as star drivers. Ricardo & Kvyat are making strong cases but the rest simple seem good but relay to much on the cars performance to gain their results or lack of.

Button, Massa, & Kimi are all washed up and the fact that they still have drive either speaks volume about the current F1 politics or the quality of the new drivers.

Error

Guests can't post in the forum. Please sign in to be able to post in the forums.